- Determine which area you are from and contact your local President via email.
Area Geography Area Presidents
- You will receive an email containing a link to establish a SCAF Arbiter account. Instructions are here: Arbiter Sign-up
- Once you have completed the steps above you will need to establish a RefPay account. Follow this link: REFPAY . Click on “Sign Up Today”, in red, and follow the steps to establish your RefPay Account.
- On-deck training will be completed in the spring. You will receive more information when you contact your area president.
- A HFHS (High School) Rules Test must be taken each year before competition begins. If you are already registered, you will receive an e-mail prompt when it is not available. This test MUST be completed by the date mandated.
- Information on instructional clinics will be disseminated by area presidents. Attendance at instructional clinics is mandatory in order to insure eligibility to officiate high school.